BADAC’s My Aged Care program aims to:
- Provide a coordinated range of basic maintenance and support services for members of the Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal community that are frail aged and have a disability.
- Support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
- Provide flexible, timely and responsive services to our community.
My Aged Care services include:
- Domestic Services
- Carers Respite
- Minor modifications for home safety
- The Elders Social Activities Group & Outings
To see if you qualify for My Aged Care Services go to: https://www.myagedcare.gov.au/getting-started
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services include:
- Early Childhood Early Intervention for children 0 – 6yrs
- Skill building programs including: cleaning; cooking; welding (TBC)
- Social and other skill development programs: music & art (TBC)
- Weekly Craft Group
- Weekly Women’s Group
- Weekly Men’s Group
To see if you qualify for NDIS services go to: https://www.ndis.gov.au/people-disability/access-requirements
For any further inquiries please contact:
My Aged Care: 5331 5344